Blue Ant Media is an international media company that creates, distributes and broadcasts content. Our brands, which include Cottage Life, Love Nature, Omnia, Smithsonian Channel Canada, Makeful and T+E, engage fans through passion categories ranging from nature to DIY and outdoor living to music.
Our brands are a product of our employees who are passionate experts in all of these areas. They are fanatical about creating outstanding content and experiences; and enthusiastic about delivering it on new and evolving platforms.
We actively seek out people who embody our core values—optimism, creativity, entrepreneurism, agility and integrity. We attract creative talents who are optimistic about the evolving future of content and who take pride in seeing opportunity where others see challenges. We encourage employees to think like small business owners by taking ownership on projects and giving them the flexibility to take risks and embrace an evolving media landscape. Our team members excel at collaborating with internal and external partners and our culture fosters sharing ideas and treating all people with respect.
Are you one of us?
Job postings at Blue Ant Media:
Circulation Coordinator (Contract)
- Close Date
- 31 Mar 2017
- Merton Street
Blue Ant Media is a privately held international media company that owns and operates 10 media brands including Cottage Life, Love Nature, Smithsonian Channel Canada and Makeful. Blue Ant Media creates and distributes content worldwide ranging from nature to DIY, outdoor living to music, engaging fans across television, digital, magazines and live events. The company also owns Omnia Media, a YouTube network and Choice TV, a broadcast channel in New Zealand. Blue Ant Media is based in Toronto and has offices in Los Angeles, London (UK) and Auckland.
Circulation Coordinator, Cottage Life Media (Contract)
Cottage Life Media is seeking an organized and dynamic individual for our circulation department. Cottage Life Media are publishers of Cottage Life, Cottage Life West and Outdoor Canada magazines, as well as producing The Spring and Fall Cottage Life Consumer Shows.
Reporting to the Circulation Manager, the Circulation Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day functions of the circulation department. This includes fulfillment, renewals, billing, print orders, customer service, audits, consumer shows and other marketing programs.
Please note: while this is a 4-6 month contract currently, it could lead to a permanent full time position for the right candidate.
- Prepare print orders for all titles. Liaise with printer on print order instructions and accountability.
- Prepare and submit label, billing, and renewal selections to outside fulfillment company while adhering to a fulfillment schedule.
- Responsible for the day to day administrative activities of the circulation department.
- Track of all print and premium inventory.
- Online subscription web pages-refresh templates, and new page setups, tests and manage web links utilizing basecamp.
- Create PO’s and ensure all invoices coded and processed for payment in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and maintain all audit materials for annual field audits, prepare and submit bi-annual audit statements with the assistance of Circulation Manager.
- Assist in the planning and execution of subscription/single copy sales, as well as participate in our Cottage Life consumer shows
- Prepare circulation reporting as needed
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years in magazine circulation.
- Highly organized - works well with time restraints and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Experience working with internal teams and external suppliers for production, printing, web ads, inventory tracking.
- Experience working with an outside fulfillment company
Blue Ant Media celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Ant Media and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
Visit us at www.BlueAntMedia.ca.