Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. From our production houses around the world, we create content for multiple genres including factual, factual entertainment, short-form digital series and kids programming. Our distribution business, Blue Ant International, offers a catalogue of 2,300+ hours of content, including the largest 4K natural history offering on the market. Blue Ant Media’s international channel business offers a portfolio of media brands such as Love Nature (International), ZooMoo Networks (International), Smithsonian Channel Canada, BBC Earth (Canada) and HGTV (New Zealand). Blue Ant Media is headquartered in Toronto, with operations in Los Angeles, Singapore, Auckland, Dunedin, London, Sydney, Beijing and Taipei.
Check us out at www.BlueAntMedia.ca.
Our brands are a product of our employees who are passionate experts in all of these areas. They are fanatical about creating outstanding content and experiences; and enthusiastic about delivering it on new and evolving platforms.
We actively seek out people who embody our core values—optimism, creativity, entrepreneurism, agility and integrity. We attract creative talents who are optimistic about the evolving future of content and who take pride in seeing opportunity where others see challenges. We encourage employees to think like small business owners by taking ownership on projects and giving them the flexibility to take risks and embrace an evolving media landscape. Our team members excel at collaborating with internal and external partners and our culture fosters sharing ideas and treating all people with respect.
Are you one of us?
Job postings at Blue Ant Media:
Project Manager, Integrated
Sales & Marketing
- Close Date
- 4 Aug 2017
- Toronto/Merton Street
Blue Ant Media is looking for an experienced Integrated Project Manager to join our award winning sales team.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Digital & Sales Operations, the Integrated Project Manager is an essential member of the team, who consistently collaborates with our production, creative and account teams as well as agencies and clients to deliver innovative, best in class, custom integrated campaigns for a variety of verticals including electronics, CPG, automotive and retail.
The ideal candidate is masterful in the art of cooperative execution: addressing and meeting stakeholder needs, motivating teammates, and the balance between getting things done and getting things done correctly. Success in this role will be measured by the ability to consistently bring the best out of the team in order to deliver best in class campaigns, on time and on budget.
The Integrated Project Manager is the backbone of our projects and ultimately responsible for the overall success of some of the coolest integrated content campaigns in market. He or she will be proactive, assured, organized, responsible, collaborative, detail-oriented and take ownership of “the what” and “the how.” They will manage and coordinate campaigns in a fast-paced environment across all platforms including custom video production, while integrating an inclusive understanding of the client’s business, team workflow, and exceptional execution principles. They will equip people to succeed, be trustworthy and straightforward, and approach all project activities with pride and discipline. They will develop budgets, work-back schedules, and project plans, manage resource allocation, and monitor these components throughout the project lifecycle.
- Liaise between Production, Creative, and Account teams to ensure campaign excellence
- Liaise with multiple clients daily to ensure clear communication and consensus on all aspects of projects, from beginning to end across the entire lifespan of a project
- Own kick-off meetings, pre-production meetings, all status meetings and post mortems, while always striving to improve process and effectiveness
- Create timelines and work-back schedules and communicate regularly with all stakeholders on key dates and deadlines including changes in scope, budget or timeline
- Manage campaign reporting and effectively track to targets
- Manage and balance project budgets including cost reporting and invoicing
- Manage team dynamic, build trust and focus on goals
- Deliver project information in effective timely fashion
- Collect necessary assets to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Compile analytical information for post campaign reports
- Clearly understand campaign KPIs and deliver accordingly
- Contribute creatively to project and campaign ideation
- Proactively recommend solutions to improve an extremely agile business
- Be a key team member in a successful project and securing future client business
Key Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years in digital or custom project management
- Understanding of the video production process including experience on-set with clients is preferred
- Excellence at client interaction and relationship building
- Superior skills and direct working knowledge of the digital/ custom media sales cycle, including video, social, digital publishing and content marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Critical thinking with proven problem solving skills
- Experience and proven strength with successfully managing a budget
- Experience managing resources and building consensus
- Outgoing, communicative and comfortable managing agile deadlines and flexible requirements
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Must have great interpersonal skills, team builder and team player; an ability to relate professionally within all levels of the organization
- A forward thinker who is constantly looking for cutting edge solutions
- Confident user of Google Docs, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with WordPress, Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, Comscore, Mailchimp, and other relevant digital software preferred
Blue Ant Media celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Ant Media and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
Visit us at www.BlueAntMedia.ca.