Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. From our production houses around the world, we create content for multiple genres including factual, factual entertainment, short-form digital series and kids programming. Our distribution business, Blue Ant International, offers a catalogue of 3,200+ hours of content, including the largest 4K natural history offering on the market. Blue Ant Media's international channel business offers a portfolio of media brands around the globe. Blue Ant Media is headquartered in Toronto, with operations in Los Angeles, Singapore, Auckland, Dunedin, London, Washington, Sydney, Beijing and Taipei. Follow us on: Twitter / LinkedIn / Instagram
Our productions and media brands are a product of our employees who are passionate experts in all of these areas. They are fanatical about creating outstanding content and experiences; and enthusiastic about delivering it on new and evolving platforms.
We actively seek out people who embody our core values: optimism, creativity, entrepreneurism, agility and integrity. We attract creative talents who are optimistic about the evolving future of content and who take pride in seeing opportunity where others see challenges. We encourage employees to think like small business owners by taking ownership on projects and giving them the flexibility to take risks and embrace an evolving media landscape. Our team members excel at collaborating with internal and external partners and our culture fosters sharing ideas and treating all people with respect.
Are you one of us?
Job postings at Blue Ant Media:
Traffic Coordinator - 6 Month Contract
- Close Date
- 2 Mar 2018
The Ad Operations team is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Traffice Coordinator to fullfil a 6-month contract. This role is located in the Toronto office and reports to the Manager of Ad Operations.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Daily sales contracts; new bookings and revisions (including pre-empts and makegoods) as available commercial inventory permit.
- Daily editing and reconciliation of commercial logs with a focus on maximizing inventory usage; both commercial and promo
- Create sales and promotional material in Broadview; apply copy for external and internal campaigns.
- Ensuring proper placement of sponsorship orders & product placement restrictions.
- Ensuring all required elements are placed on the log according to Blue Ant Media, CRTC and Telecaster guidelines.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing/Promotions, Programming, Post-edit, Operations/Master Control and Finance.
- Provide reports as requested.
- Respond to all discrepancy reports; resolve and ensure corrective action is taken.
- Provide after-hours support to Master Control for missing/erroneous material.
- Provide support for Ad Operations department and backfill for vacations
Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of CRTC and Telecaster guidelines with regard to commercial placement.
- A minimum of 2 years’ broadcast Traffic experience
- Knowledge of Broadview Software
- Knowledge of SDS, Wide Orbit or other traffic software an asset
- Professional and positive attitude with a focus on superior customer service (internal and external).
- Must have initiative and organizational skill. Be eager to learn, flexible, and willing to help co-workers where required.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task a variety of functions while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
Blue Ant Media celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Ant Media and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.