Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. From our production houses around the world, we create content for multiple genres including factual, factual entertainment, short-form digital series and kids programming. Our distribution business, Blue Ant International, offers a catalogue of 3,200+ hours of content, including the largest 4K natural history offering on the market. Blue Ant Media's international channel business offers a portfolio of media brands around the globe. Blue Ant Media is headquartered in Toronto, with operations in Los Angeles, Singapore, Auckland, Dunedin, London, Washington, Sydney, Beijing and Taipei. Follow us on: Twitter / LinkedIn / Instagram
Our productions and media brands are a product of our employees who are passionate experts in all of these areas. They are fanatical about creating outstanding content and experiences; and enthusiastic about delivering it on new and evolving platforms.
We actively seek out people who embody our core values: optimism, creativity, entrepreneurism, agility and integrity. We attract creative talents who are optimistic about the evolving future of content and who take pride in seeing opportunity where others see challenges. We encourage employees to think like small business owners by taking ownership on projects and giving them the flexibility to take risks and embrace an evolving media landscape. Our team members excel at collaborating with internal and external partners and our culture fosters sharing ideas and treating all people with respect.
Are you one of us?
Job postings at Blue Ant Media:
Media Sales Coordinator
- Close Date
- 9 Mar 2018
Our Media Sales team is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Media Sales Coordinator to support the Media Sales Team (digital, print, broadcast, content). Reporting to the Senior Director, Media Sales and Brand Integration this role is responsible for providing sales and admin support to the sales team at Blue Ant Media. The position also includes maintaining and fostering positive relationships with internal departments as well as with clients.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work internally with the Ad Sales and externally with Ad Agencies to ensure digital campaign fulfillment
- Work closely with Ad Operations teams in Toronto Montreal
- Execute Sales orders as requested and track accuracy compared to contractual obligations
- Work with the publishing team to execute integrated campaigns
- Provide sales support for direct print business
- Resolve campaign delivery and technical issues in collaboration with Implementation team
- Solicit commercial materials from Ad Agencies
- Keep and update client records, pending avails, generate sales reports, client interaction and problem solving on a consistent basis
- Oversee details before and after the sale such as production, traffic issues, copy and continuity.
- General admin support for Media Sales team
Experience & Qualifications
- Post-secondary education
- 1-2 years of equivalent related work experience (media sales/operations)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate professionally and work as a team with people in a variety of capacities, such as management, co-workers, clients, etc.
- Strong understanding of digital media landscape
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including, but especially, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience using Google’s Suite of productivity apps including, Sheets, Documents, Drive, and Slides is an asset.
Blue Ant Media celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Ant Media and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.