Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. From our production houses around the world, we create content for multiple genres including factual, factual entertainment, short-form digital series and kids programming. Our distribution business, Blue Ant International, offers a catalogue of 3,200+ hours of content, including the largest 4K natural history offering on the market. Blue Ant Media's international channel business offers a portfolio of media brands around the globe. Blue Ant Media is headquartered in Toronto, with operations in Los Angeles, Singapore, Auckland, Dunedin, London, Washington, Sydney, Beijing and Taipei. Follow us on: Twitter / LinkedIn / Instagram
Our productions and media brands are a product of our employees who are passionate experts in all of these areas. They are fanatical about creating outstanding content and experiences; and enthusiastic about delivering it on new and evolving platforms.
We actively seek out people who embody our core values: optimism, creativity, entrepreneurism, agility and integrity. We attract creative talents who are optimistic about the evolving future of content and who take pride in seeing opportunity where others see challenges. We encourage employees to think like small business owners by taking ownership on projects and giving them the flexibility to take risks and embrace an evolving media landscape. Our team members excel at collaborating with internal and external partners and our culture fosters sharing ideas and treating all people with respect.
Are you one of us?
Job postings at Blue Ant Media:
Coordinator, Consumer Marketing
Sales & Marketing
- Close Date
- 20 Mar 2018
The Coordinator, Consumer Marketing is the lifeline of the Consumer Marketing team and is responsible for managing the administrative activities of the team as well as contributing to the strategy and day-to-day execution of subscription campaigns designed to grow readership and revenue for five publications, including the award-winning Cottage Life and Outdoor Canada. With an entrenched passion for marketing and thirst for learning and development, the successful candidate will report to the Director, Consumer Marketing and work closely with the Campaign Strategist and will play a critical role in executing direct response campaigns in pursuit of acquisition and retention campaign targets.
- Support the Manager, Direct and Digital Marketing to drive both readership and revenue growth for five consumer publications
- Contribute to the development of business plans, subscription campaign briefs and post analysis reports
- Champion best-in-class workflows and reporting standards and structures for all work including month-end financial and subscription sales tracking, bi-annual audit submission, as well as print campaign material and premium ordering
- Manage day-to-day relationship with fulfillment vendor including scheduling and scoping database and/or web programming work, as well as leading all required approvals
- Support revenue/expense tracking, forecasting and reporting
- Manage all purchasing activities of the team from vendor sourcing to quoting, invoicing and payment requests
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners to execute campaigns across digital, social, email, telemarketing and print channels
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s and/or postgraduate degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working on direct response campaigns
- Passion for B2C marketing, latest trends as well as testing and learning
- Excellent analytical ability with intermediate- to advanced-level Microsoft Excel skills
- Superior organization, communication and teamwork skills (presentation skills an asset)
- Experience influencing and working productively with multiple internal and external partners
- Ability to prioritize work around competing deadlines
- Be a strong, proactive team player with a “can-do” attitude, able to challenge the status quo and ask tough questions to gain a better understanding
Blue Ant Media celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Ant Media and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.