Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. From our production houses around the world, we create content for multiple genres including factual, factual entertainment, short-form digital series and kids programming. Our distribution business, Blue Ant International, offers a catalogue of 3,500+ hours of content, including the largest 4K natural history offering on the market. Blue Ant Media's international channel business offers a portfolio of media brands around the globe. Blue Ant Media is headquartered in Toronto, with operations in Los Angeles, Singapore, Auckland, Dunedin, London, Washington, Sydney, Beijing and Taipei. Follow us on: Twitter / LinkedIn / Instagram
Our productions and media brands are a product of our employees who are passionate experts in all of these areas. They are fanatical about creating outstanding content and experiences; and enthusiastic about delivering it on new and evolving platforms.
We actively seek out people who embody our core values: optimism, creativity, entrepreneurism, agility and integrity. We attract creative talents who are optimistic about the evolving future of content and who take pride in seeing opportunity where others see challenges. We encourage employees to think like small business owners by taking ownership on projects and giving them the flexibility to take risks and embrace an evolving media landscape. Our team members excel at collaborating with internal and external partners and our culture fosters sharing ideas and treating all people with respect.
Are you one of us?
Job postings at Blue Ant Media:
Broadcast Coordinator, Media Sales and Brand Integration
Sales & Marketing
- Close Date
- 3 May 2018
Blue Ant Media is looking for an experienced, Broadcast Coordinator to join the Media Solutions team. Reporting to the Director of Media Operations you will be an integral part of the broadcast team, supporting the Sales and traffic teams with the execution and delivery of broadcast campaigns. Exhibiting unparalleled customer service, you will be a key point person connecting all areas of the broadcast sales process. The ideal candidate is extremely well organized with the confidence to take the reins at all points during the sales process. The successful candidate should be savvy in all aspects of the broadcast media landscape, familiar with content marketing and digital, highly self-motivated, and driven to over-deliver on all expectations in everything they do.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Maintain and manage contracts in paper or e-filing system
- Manage coordination of all contract and schedule changes
- Matching blocking charts with contracts
- Revising orders as per N/As, P/Es and Program Changes
- Manage and provide Pre/Post logs to clients
- Manage and control perform post analysis process
- Manage and control changes
- Understand and manage client needs: hit-listed programming, unique flights, core buying demos
- Build and maintain client relationship (includes attending lunches, presentations on occasion w/ reps)
- Maintain efficient working relationship with Traffic department as well as other internal groups
- Work with project managers and producers to execute integrated production bookings
- Assist team with invoicing
- Assist with bookings
- Assist with developing/ coordinating sales and Marketing material
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2-3 years in broadcast sales supporting role
- Experience with broadcast sales drivers (CPMs, GRPs, AMA, etc.)
- Familiarity with REP-PAK
- Familiarity with Broadview
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Critical thinking with proven problem-solving skills
- Experience with budget and sales tracking
- Outgoing, communicative and comfortable managing agile deadlines and flexible requirements
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple volume bookings
- Superior skills and direct working knowledge of the broadcast sales cycle
- Must have great interpersonal skills, team builder and team player; an ability to relate professionally within all levels of the organization
- A forward thinker who is constantly looking for cutting edge solutions
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Diploma/degree, post-grad certification in Media or Advertising an asset
- Thorough understanding of broadcast sales (CPMs, GRPs, AMA, etc.)
- Familiarity with accounting systems
Blue Ant Media celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Ant Media and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.