Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. From our production houses around the world, we create content for multiple genres including factual, factual entertainment, short-form digital series and kids programming. Our distribution business, Blue Ant International, offers a catalogue of 3,500+ hours of content, including the largest 4K natural history offering on the market. Blue Ant Media's international channel business offers a portfolio of media brands around the globe. Blue Ant Media is headquartered in Toronto, with operations in Los Angeles, Singapore, Auckland, Dunedin, London, Washington, Sydney, Beijing and Taipei. Follow us on: Twitter / LinkedIn / Instagram
Our productions and media brands are a product of our employees who are passionate experts in all of these areas. They are fanatical about creating outstanding content and experiences; and enthusiastic about delivering it on new and evolving platforms.
We actively seek out people who embody our core values: optimism, creativity, entrepreneurism, agility and integrity. We attract creative talents who are optimistic about the evolving future of content and who take pride in seeing opportunity where others see challenges. We encourage employees to think like small business owners by taking ownership on projects and giving them the flexibility to take risks and embrace an evolving media landscape. Our team members excel at collaborating with internal and external partners and our culture fosters sharing ideas and treating all people with respect.
Are you one of us?
Job postings at Blue Ant Media:
- Close Date
- 9 May 2018
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, the Executive Assistant will provide a wide range of support to the International Distribution team.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Booking all travel plans for team (flights/accommodations/ground transportation)
- Managing meeting schedules
- Conference registrations
- Preparation of meeting & conference notes and sales collateral
- Processing all expense reports, petty cash, POs and vendor invoices associated with the above
Administrative Content Updates
- Updating all vimeo links, screening portal, and website
- Maintain spreadsheets tracking Blue Ant's content slate
- Responsibility to maintain and update all contact databases
Research & Sales Support
- On request researching prospective new clients and contact information
- Supporting all sales executives by updating all pitch tracking forms
- Provide assistance on ad-hoc business requests as needed
- Work effectively and collaboratively with the other departments
Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of previous experience working in an administrative assistant or executive assistant capacity
- Proficient skills in managing calendars in MS Outlook.
- MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel) and Oracle.
- Willing to work flexible hours and be on call to meet challenging and changing deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize
- Takes direction and works independently
- Technologically savvy and proficient with the use of smartphones, tablets, laptops and other tools
Blue Ant Media celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Ant Media and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.