Blue Ant Media is a privately held, international content producer, distributor and channel operator. From our production houses around the world, we create content for multiple genres including factual, factual entertainment, short-form digital series and kids programming. Our distribution business, Blue Ant International, offers a catalogue of 3,500+ hours of content, including the largest 4K natural history offering on the market. Blue Ant Media's international channel business offers a portfolio of media brands around the globe. Blue Ant Media is headquartered in Toronto, with operations in Los Angeles, Singapore, Auckland, Dunedin, London, Washington, Sydney, Beijing and Taipei. Follow us on: Twitter / LinkedIn / Instagram
Our productions and media brands are a product of our employees who are passionate experts in all of these areas. They are fanatical about creating outstanding content and experiences; and enthusiastic about delivering it on new and evolving platforms.
We actively seek out people who embody our core values: optimism, creativity, entrepreneurism, agility and integrity. We attract creative talents who are optimistic about the evolving future of content and who take pride in seeing opportunity where others see challenges. We encourage employees to think like small business owners by taking ownership on projects and giving them the flexibility to take risks and embrace an evolving media landscape. Our team members excel at collaborating with internal and external partners and our culture fosters sharing ideas and treating all people with respect.
Are you one of us?
Job postings at Blue Ant Media:
Programmatic Account Executive
- Close Date
- 8 Feb 2019
Blue Ant Media Inc. is currently looking for a full-time Programmatic Account Executive. This sales role is primarily focused on digital ad agencies, agency trading desks, programmatic teams and DSP’s. Working closely with the media, strategy and account teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for building a pipeline and closing business.
Core Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead the value proposition and execute tactics to drive programmatic revenue
- Establish and build relationships with Agencies and Clients who manage programmatic budgets
- Graduate open marketplace buyers into PMPs
- Bridge conversation between Sales and Marketing Solutions as it pertains to Programmatic
- Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market data and information to help guide our overall strategies
- Closely monitor deal performance and be proactive in addressing new opportunities
- Help develop Programmatic sales collateral
- Work closely with the core sales team to develop strategic proposals and open new opportunities
- Build and develop a strong national accounts strategy, sales pipeline and stream of business
- Develop actionable insights into market direction and comprehensive understanding of the programmatic landscape
Key Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of digital, mobile and/or programmatic advertising sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a background in marketing, advertising, media, etc.
- Superior understanding of the programmatic landscape
- Experience in selling programmatic PMP deals highly recommended
- Experience in trade desk environment is an asset
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Entrepreneurial approach to business
- The ability to structure, negotiate, and close advertising opportunities
- Desire to build something new within an existing company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Blue Ant Media celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Ant Media and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.